The EFCC on Monday night detained former Chief of Defence Staff (CDS), Air Chief Marshal Alex Badeh, after an eight-hour grilling.
The Senate on Friday threatened to order the revocation of plots of land said to have been
The national Publicity Secretary of the PDP, Olisa Metuh has been released on bail.
The supreme court has dismissed the appeal of Senate President Bukola Saraki seeking
Folowing intense secrecy regarding his whereabouts, it has been revealed the leader of the Islamic
EFCC agents raided the Abuja office of former Vice President Namadi Sambo in the central business
The chairman of the EFCC, Ibrahim Magu, may risk arrest as the House of Representatives Ad-hoc
The Presidency has threatened serious sanctions on staff working in the Presidential Villa
Erstwhile National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki (retd), has dragged the Federal Government
Jusice John Tsoho, of the federal high court, Abuja, on Friday, denied Nnamdi Kanu bail.
A Federal High court in Abuja has ordered that the Department of State Security Relinquish custody
More Articles ...
- Metuh arrives Court in Cuffs, Granted N400m Bail
- Fake Budget Distributed to the Senate
- Buhari Dismiss Journalists from Meeting with Chibok Parents
- EFCC Seals off Air vice Marshal Alex Badeh’s Home
- Reps Seek Constitution Amendment for Budget Passage
- Parents of Chibok Girls Detained
- 2016 Budget Goes Missing
- EFCC Chairman Visited Buhari at Aso Rock
- Dokpesi Sends President Buhari Greeting Cards
- Ex PDP Chairman Brought to Court in Wheel Chair