As part of the ongoing reform in Nigeria, Buhari has taken away Ministers' luxury of awarding contracts
The Nigeria Police may charge the clerk of the National, Alhaji Salisu Maikasuwa to court for the alleged forgery
Ex-Jigawa State governor, Sule Lamido, and his sons, have been transferred from Kano prison
The Chief Security Officer to Goodluck Jonathan, this afternoon told Nigerians that he is hale and hearty.
President Muhammadu Buhari has appointed new service chiefs to take over from the immediate chiefs
After the cordoning off and search of the home of former National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki,
President Muhammadu Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo have announced their decision to take only 50%
Gordon Obua, chief security officer to former President Goodluck Jonathan for five years has been arrested
President Buhari has fired his Chief Security Officer, Mr. Abdulrahman Mani, for engaging in a supremacy
After spending five days in prison custody, Sule Lamido has been granted bail on self-recognizance.
The Inspector General of Police, Mr. Solomon Arase, has summoned the Deputy Senate President, Sen. Ike
More Articles ...
- Presidential Protection: Cold War Between Buhari’s CSO and Aide-De-Camp
- Patience Jonathan’s Former Aide-De-Camp Assassinated in Abuja
- Buhari’s Minister’s List Delayed another 4 Weeks
- Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Agents From Aso ROck
- President Buhari Officially Moves into Aso Rock
- Remi Tinubu Snubs Senate President’s Handshake
- African Defence Chiefs Brainstorm on Multinational JTF in Abuja
- Senate Approves Buhari’s 15 Special Advisers
- Buhari Meets with Defence Chiefs on Relocating Military Command
- President Mugabe Harassed by SaharaReporters in Abuja