President Muhammadu Buhari met with Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi at the presidential villa
Senator Dino Melaye, Kogi west, has cleared the air on the feud between him and his colleague,
The federal government is investigating Switzerland’s Ambassador to Nigeria, Eric Mayooraz,
14.00 A former finance minister has refunded N23 million after spending four days in detention.
Senate President, Bukola Saraki has shown his readiness to defend his reputation by hiring a group
The House of Representatives Committee on Kogi Assembly Crisis on Thursday quizzed the Inspector-
The Nigeria Army on Tuesday announced the death of its serving senior officer, Col. Samaila Inusa,
The commission dissociated it's self from the report that Ike Ekweremadu is an anti-corruption ambassador.
President of the Nigeria Aircraft and Pilot Engineers, Isaac Balami narrowly escaped death weekend
The Islamic Movement in Nigeria has filed a suit against the Department of State Services the Army
Former Chief of Defence Staff, Alex Badeh regained his freedom last night after meeting his bail conditions.
More Articles ...
- Judge Withdraws from Saraki’s Case
- Senate Postpones Budget Passage again
- Osinbajo’s Foreign Trip Put on Hold after Protocol Error
- James Ocholi was Murdered Says Family
- Senator Ali Ndume Moves Motion for Men to have more Wives
- Labour Minister and Family die in Car Accident
- Badeh Remains in Detention
- Uche Secondus Released on N750m Bail
- Peaceful Demonstrations on the Nat. Assembly Over Agatu Killings
- Abba Moro Remanded in Prison