Heavily armed policemen Sunday took over the headquarters of the PDP's Wadata Plaza,
A mild drama is brewing in President Buhari’s cabinet between Rotimi Amaechi and Hadi Sirika.
Senator Dino Melaye, Kogi west, has cleared the air on the feud between him and his colleague,
President Buhari, in Thursday, said the process of recovering stolen funds had become monotonous.
14.00 A former finance minister has refunded N23 million after spending four days in detention.
Nigeria and Cameroun have signed agreement on trade cooperation and conservation of the Benue River.
The House of Representatives Committee on Kogi Assembly Crisis on Thursday quizzed the Inspector-
The euphoria that greeted the appointment of many members of the Federal Executive Council has waned
The commission dissociated it's self from the report that Ike Ekweremadu is an anti-corruption ambassador.
President Muhammadu Buhari met with Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi at the presidential villa
The Islamic Movement in Nigeria has filed a suit against the Department of State Services the Army
More Articles ...
- Swiss Ambassador brings gay partner to Nigeria
- CCT Trail: Saraki Flies in Experts from US, Israel
- Kidnapped Army Colonel Found dead
- Explosive Device Destroys Car in Abuja
- Alex Badeh Released on Bail
- Judge Withdraws from Saraki’s Case
- Senate Postpones Budget Passage again
- Osinbajo’s Foreign Trip Put on Hold after Protocol Error
- James Ocholi was Murdered Says Family
- Senator Ali Ndume Moves Motion for Men to have more Wives