FBN Holdings Plc, the parent company of First Bank Nigeria Limited, is planning to cut about 1000 jobs
The Minister of Transport Chibuike Amaechi, has restated the Federal Government’s plan to float
The Central Bank has proposed a N100 monthly charge on every debit card (ATM card) in the country.
The Central Bank of Nigeria has imposed a total fine of N3.2bn on United Bank for Africa Plc, Zenith
Nigeria’s telecoms regulator has restored “regulatory services” to MTN Group, the South African mobile
One young Nigerian is taking the fuel crisis into his own hands, quite literally.
The Naira continued its appreciation against the dollar in the parallel market Wednesday, as the parallel market
Small and medium scale businesses have recorded a loss of N30 billion to the unending scarcity of fuel
The Central Bank has compelled Deposit Money Banks to refund N6.2 billion to customers
Innoson Vehicle Motors and the Nigerian Air force have signed a deal that will ensure the Nigerian
Etisalat Nigeria has sued MTN Nigeria and Visafone Ltd, challenging MTN’s use of the 800megahertz
More Articles ...
- Court Prevents MTN from Moving Funds Abroad
- MTN Acquires Visa Phone
- Nigerian Foreign Reserve Lose $92m in 24 Hours
- Dangote Buys Back Former Subsidiary to save 3000 Jobs
- Number of Commercial Banks may shrink in 2016
- Banks Discontinue Dollar Transactions with Naira Cards
- Profiteering Fuel Importers Suspended
- $5.2b Fine: President Buhari to Decide Outcome
- Dangote Resigns from Dangote Flour Mills
- Arik Begin Passenger Insurance for N1000