A Federal High Court in Lagos has barred South African Communications giant, MTN from moving
MTN Nigeria on Thursday said that it has completed the acquisition of Visafone, the only
The Department of Petroleum Resources has suspended fuel import permit of Capital Oil,
The new year begins with Nigerian forex stock falling by $91,571,740 in 24 hours.
Nigeria’s communications ministry said on Wednesday that it is up to President Muhammadu Buhari
Dangote Industries Limited has bought back its former subsidiary, Tiger Branded Consumer Goods.
Aliko Dangote, Africa’s richest man, on Monday, announced his resignation from Dangote Flour Mills
In the coming New Year, there could be a possible shrinkage in the number of local commercial banks
Arik Air, yesterday, unveiled an insurance policy that safeguards passengers against flight delays and
Nigerian Deposit Banks will from January 1st 2016 discontinue the use of Naira debit cards,
President Mohammadu Buhari in New Delhi warned Indians against shipping fake and sub-standard
More Articles ...
- NNPC Auctions Crude Oil on Live TV
- MTN Negotiates N1.04 Trillion Fine with NCC
- 32 Million Bank Accounts without BVN
- Banks Reduce ATM Withdrawal Limits
- Banks Expose Biggest Debtors
- Goodie Ibru Charged with Fraud
- Vice President in Zambia as Dangote Launches Cement Plant
- Microsoft Lay off 84% of Lagos Staff
- Ambode Welcomes Walmart to Lagos
- Spain Announces £6.5 billion Crude Purchase from Nigeria