Microsoft on Thursday sacked 34 (85 per cent) of the 40 employees in the Nigerian office of its phone division.
Governor Akinwumi Ambode on Thursday welcomed global brand in retail supermarket, Walmart to Lagos.
Aliko Dangote has said that Arsenal Football Club need new ownership, if they are to change their fortunes
The Spanish government has disclosed that it spent £6.5 billion to import crude oil from Nigeria in 2014.
Africa’s richest man has admitted that he is interested in buying English Premier League team, Arsenal.
Aliko Dangote, says he wants to boost Nigeria's global profile with his designs on Arsenal FC.
One of the Nigeria’s top financial institutions, Diamond Banks Plc has sacked over 1,000 workers.
The United States of America has highlighted some challenges it is facing in terms of doing business
Arik Air paid over N4 billion to the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria for landing , parking fees, rent,
Nigeria’s first indigenous automobile manufacturer, Innoson Vehicle Motors has slammed a N30 billion
The Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria has grounded all domestic flights of Arik Air
More Articles ...
- CBN Goes After Businesses Charging Dollars
- Aliko Dangote Loses Half his wealth
- Government to Privatize Transport Sector
- Nigeria Spends N2 billion on Video Streaming
- Nigeria’s Gas Supply Market Skyrockets
- NCAA Suspends Discovery Airlines
- Ibru Family Fights for Control of Sheraton Hotels
- Forex Rate Lowest in 5 years
- NCC Shuts Down 4 Illegal Telecoms Operators
- Dangote's Net-worth Break New Record