Written by Joseph Jakpa Sunday, 08 December 2013 21:09The American Capital Energy & Infrastructure (ACEI) plans to invest up to N20.80 billion ($130 million)
Written by Cynthia Nwankwo Sunday, 08 December 2013 21:00A Nigerian couple have been jailed in the UK for being part of a Nigerian gang that hacked into the accounts
Written by Michael Sanni Sunday, 08 December 2013 20:06One person was reportedly burnt to death weekend in the deep mangrove creek of Southern Ijaw
Written by Joseph Jakpa Saturday, 07 December 2013 00:11Aviation Ministe has declared that the Aerotropolis project will generate an estimated N100 billion
Written by Joseph Jakpa Saturday, 07 December 2013 00:10The Senate on Wednesday approved $200m being the second tranche of a $600m World Bank loan
Written by Joseph Jakpa Wednesday, 04 December 2013 19:30The payment of electricity bills by consumers nationwide was never suspended in the newly
Written by Michael Sanni Tuesday, 03 December 2013 23:55Nigeria’s Minister for Agriculture has been named Forbes African Person of the Year.
Written by Cynthia Nwankwo Tuesday, 03 December 2013 23:35The Governor of Bayelsa State has said Nigeria has no business importing refined petroleum
Written by Cynthia Nwankwo Tuesday, 03 December 2013 08:09
Petroleum Resource Minister has said that the proceeds from oil theft are not brought back
Written by Cynthia Nwankwo Sunday, 01 December 2013 23:11Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, has said that the nation could achieve four per cent inflation rate in 2015.
Written by Joseph Jakpa Sunday, 01 December 2013 23:03Governor Idris Wada of Kogi said on Friday that the state would establish a Private-Public Partnership
- Customers Protest Arik's Frequent Flight Delays
- Julius Agwu Demands N100 Million Compensation From Etisalat
- Reps to Probe Foreign Ownership In Union Bank
- NAPEP to Commit N200 Million to Fadama Project
- Fashola Decries Weak Structures Of SME
- Nigerians Welcome Ban On Rice Importation
- Sale Of Refineries May Not Be Transparent
- Loan Repayment Period For Farmers Extended
- South African Firm Invest $270 Million In Nigerian Oil Industry
- Fashola Wants NSE Renamed "Lagos Stock Exchange"
Page 1 of 44