32 million active bank accounts are yet to be enrolled in the Biometric Verification Number registration.
The battle for defence of the Naira value has widened, affecting existing withdrawal limits on ATMs
Governor Akinwumi Ambode on Thursday welcomed global brand in retail supermarket, Walmart to Lagos.
Deposit Banks on Monday listed the names of firms and their directors whose loans have become non-performing
The Spanish government has disclosed that it spent £6.5 billion to import crude oil from Nigeria in 2014.
The former chairman of Ikeja Hotels PLC, Mr Goodie Ibru has been arraigned by the EFCC for defrauding
Aliko Dangote, says he wants to boost Nigeria's global profile with his designs on Arsenal FC.
Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo has left Abuja to Zambia on a one-day visit to the country.
The United States of America has highlighted some challenges it is facing in terms of doing business
Microsoft on Thursday sacked 34 (85 per cent) of the 40 employees in the Nigerian office of its phone division.
Nigeria’s first indigenous automobile manufacturer, Innoson Vehicle Motors has slammed a N30 billion
More Articles ...
- Dangote Ready to Buy Arsenal FC for “whatever” Price
- Dangote Interested in Purchasing Arsenal FC
- Diamond Bank Sacks 1,000 Workers
- Arik Settles N4billion debt to FAAN
- FAAN Grounds Arik’s Domestic Flights Nation Wide
- CBN Goes After Businesses Charging Dollars
- Aliko Dangote Loses Half his wealth
- Government to Privatize Transport Sector
- Nigeria Spends N2 billion on Video Streaming
- Nigeria’s Gas Supply Market Skyrockets