Militants, Thursday, blew up Chevron Nigeria Limited’s onshore oil facilities in the Niger Delta, forcing
The Federal Inland Revenue Service on Wednesday closed down NICON Luxury Hotel owned by billionaire
The Central Bank of Nigeria has imposed a total fine of N3.2bn on United Bank for Africa Plc, Zenith
Operatives of the EFCC on Friday arrested Herbert Wigwe, CEO of Access Bank Plc, as money laundering
One young Nigerian is taking the fuel crisis into his own hands, quite literally.
Despite the lingering oil crisis in Nigeria, an oil firm, Yinka Folawiyo Petroleum Company Limited has begun
Small and medium scale businesses have recorded a loss of N30 billion to the unending scarcity of fuel
FBN Holdings Plc, the parent company of First Bank Nigeria Limited, is planning to cut about 1000 jobs
Innoson Vehicle Motors and the Nigerian Air force have signed a deal that will ensure the Nigerian
The Minister of Transport Chibuike Amaechi, has restated the Federal Government’s plan to float
The Central Bank has proposed a N100 monthly charge on every debit card (ATM card) in the country.
More Articles ...
- NCC Lifts Sanctions on MTN
- Naira Gains N70 on the Dollar
- Banks Refund N6.2 Billion in Illegal Charges
- Etisalat Sues MTN
- Court Prevents MTN from Moving Funds Abroad
- MTN Acquires Visa Phone
- Nigerian Foreign Reserve Lose $92m in 24 Hours
- Dangote Buys Back Former Subsidiary to save 3000 Jobs
- Number of Commercial Banks may shrink in 2016
- Banks Discontinue Dollar Transactions with Naira Cards