The Nigerian Army has deployed a reinforcement of Special Forces to Geidam town in Yobe State.
Barely two weeks after some Fulani herdsmen kidnapped Chief Olu Falae, some herdsmen
The Nigerian government has signed a $2.3bn assistance agreement with the United States.
The accident and emergency ward of the University of Calabar Teaching Hospital has been shut
Emir of Kano, Alhaji Muhammad Sanusi II, has recommended that Nigerian Muslims should skip
Former Minister of Petroleum Resources Mrs Diezani Alison-Madueke is to be arraigned in London
Following the arrest of Nigeria’s former Petroleum Minister in London, inside sources at the
Defense Headquarters (DHQ) broke the news on the internet that a mid-level financier of terrorist sect,
A Twitter user, Chima Okoro, on Thursday, October 1st, predicted the coordinated terrorist attacks
The Association of Fulani Chiefs have denied involvement in the kidnap of Chief Olu Falae.
Former Minister of Petroleum Resources, Diezani Alison Madueke, was on Friday arrested
More Articles ...
- Foreign Affairs could have Issued Visa to ISIS’ al-Assir
- 100 Killed in Maiduguri Independence Day Bombing
- Muslim Group Pushes for Arabic Inscription on the Naira
- Buhari Names First Minister
- Falae's Disclosure Expose Police Lie
- Sultan of Sokoto Seeks Investigation into Saudi’s Stampede
- UNILAG Students Protest Bedbug Infestation
- Embarrassing Blunder in New York
- Oshiomhole’s Driver Arrested for Burglary
- Emefiele May Resign as CBN Governor