Former President Goodluck Jonathan on Monday morning narrowly escaped an attack by suspected
President Buhari has broken his silence on the agitation triggered by the recent arrest and detention of the Director of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kalu.
The motion for a birth control policy in Nigeria, raised from the lower chamber of the National Assembly
Arowofela Olufemi, a suspect being investigated for fraud by the EFCC, is dead.
Following the retirement of Alhaji Ahmadu Giade as Chairman of the National Drugs Law Enforcement
Nigeria’s President Muhammodu Buhari has pinned the blame for the increased spate of terrorism
Former president of Nigeria, Olusegun Obasanjo, has finally replied immediate ex-president
The Boko Haram Islamic sect has claimed responsibility for Friday's attack on members of the Shiite
Former Minister of Aviation, femi Fani-Kayode, has taken a swipe at President Buhari, the Minister of Defence,
The Federal Government Thursday revealed plans to set up a $25 billion infrastructure Fund to bridge
A plane carrying 500 Nigerians who have been deported from the United Kingdom on Wednesday
More Articles ...
- DSS Wants Nnamdi Kanu Tried for Terrorism
- DPR Distributes free Fuel
- “Buhari was also Accused as Oil Minister”- Diezani
- Kogi Governorship Candidate Dies after Election Result
- Jonathan absolves self of $2billion Arms Contract
- N23billion ‘Lost’ Pension Recovered by ICPC
- EFCC Staffs Arrested for Information Leak
- Kwara State Debunks Invasion of Territory by Benin Republic
- Government Bans Import of Small Generators
- Oil Pipeline Explodes in Warri