A group known as Concerned Militant Leaders, CML, from the Niger Delta region yesterday gave Fulani herdsmen two weeks to vacate the South-East and the South-South.
EFCC agents have in the week end arrested the Chief of Staff to Adamawa State governor, Abdurrahman Abba.
The EFCC has launched a manhunt for Ugonna, son to the former Minister of Petroleum Resources,
The Catholic Bishops Conference of Nigeria has declared 100 percent support for the anti-graft war
Fulani herdsmen and some petty-traders have deserted towns and villages in Enugu State, following
The Speaker of Edo House of Assembly, Mr Victor Edoro, has been impeached by 16 of the 24 members
The Oba of Benin, Omo n’Oba Erediauwa Akpolokpolo I, is dead.
The Catholic Archbishop of Abuja Diocese, John Cardinal Onaiyekan, was attacked by gunmen
Attempts to open debate on the new Petroleum Industry Bill in the Senate failed on Tuesday,
Chief Government Ekpemupolo popularly known as Tompolo has written an open letter to President Buhari.
In response to the incessant attacks on farming communities across the country by Fulani herdsmen,
More Articles ...
- Fulani Herdsmen Once Invaded Soyinka’s Home
- Diezani's Investigation: EFCC Arrests MD of Fidelity Bank
- Some Nigerian Embassies Nearly Bankrupt
- Ex Kogi Lawmaker bags 154 Years Jail term
- Labour Union Demands N56, 000 Minimum wage
- EFCC Confiscate £600,000 Wristwatch from Alison Diezani
- Monarch’s Son Murdered in Owerri
- FG Approves 5 Year Drivers License
- Osun State Perm Sec. Kidnapped and released
- Fuel Importation will Gradually Fade away- Kachikwu