Welcome to Nigeria Newsday. Please read these USER AGREEMENT (Herein after called Terms and Conditions) before using, or submitting content in any form or medium for publication on our website. Use of this website or submitting content for publication on nigerianewsday.com implies that you agree to abide, and that you are bound, by these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the rights to update these Terms and Conditions at any time, and you agree (including by virtue of your continued use of our site) to be bound by any such changes. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features or functionality (including, without limitation, video and related projects) that augment or enhance our site shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions. Herein is the most current version of these Terms and Conditions.
- This website (including, but not limited to, text, photographs, graphics, video and audio content) is protected by copyright as a collective work or compilation under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. All individual articles, content and other elements comprising this Website are also copyrighted works. You must abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in this website. By posting content on the website, a user is giving Nigeria Newsday the right to display such content on its site and its affiliated publications and to distribute such content and use such content for promotional and marketing purposes.
- Except for content you have posted on the website, or unless expressly permitted, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit, or in any way exploit any part of this website, except that you may download material from this website for your own personal use as follows: you may make one machine readable copy and/or one print copy that is limited to occasional articles of personal interest only. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not distribute any part of this website over any network, including a local area network, nor sell or offer it for sale. In addition, these files may not be used to construct any kind of database.
- We are concerned about the integrity of our website when it is viewed in a setting created by a third party that includes advertising or other materials that we have not authorized to be displayed with our website. Without limiting the provisions of (5a), neither you nor any third party shall make use of the contents of the website in any manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights, including copyright or that has not been authorized by us.
- Just as Nigeria Newsday requires users to respect our copyrights, and those of our affiliates and partners, we respect the copyrights of others. If you believe in good faith that your copyrighted work has been reproduced on our site without authorization in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify our designated copyright agent either by email to Copyright Agent at firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is only for suspected copyright infringement. Contact information for other matters is provided elsewhere on this site. Any personal information you provide in your email will be used only for purposes related to your email.
- We May Discontinue or Suspend Our Site or Terminate Your Use: We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, our site (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Nigeria Newsday LLC shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance of our site. In addition, we reserve the right to terminate your access to our site for any reason, and to take any other actions that Nigeria Newsday LLC, in its sole discretion, believes to be in the interest of our company and of our users as a whole.
- You will be responsible for all charges incurred while your account is being used, if any, including charges for any goods or services. You are also responsible for all statements made or materials posted under your account, including liability for harm caused by such statements or materials. You may not transfer, sell, or otherwise assign your rights or obligations under this Agreement.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Nigeria Newsday, and its divisions and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, shareholders, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement, or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
- This Website is available "as is." We do not warrant that this Website will be uninterrupted or error-free. There may be delays, omissions, interruptions and inaccuracies in the news, information or other materials available through this Website. We are not responsible for the availability or content of other services that may be linked to this Service. We do not make any warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to this Website or any information or goods that are available or advertised or sold through this website. We do not make any representations, nor do we endorse the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other material or database displayed, uploaded or distributed in this Website or available though links in this Website. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions in this Website. Although we intend to take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses, worms, "Trojan horses" or other destructive materials to this Service, we do not guarantee or warrant that this Website or materials that may be downloaded from this Website do not contain such destructive features. We are not liable for any damages or harm attributable to such features. If you rely on this Website and any materials available through this Website, you do so solely at your own risk.
- Nigeria Newsday LLC and its divisions and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, shareholders, agents and licensors are not liable for incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages of any kind, including lost revenues or profits, loss of business or loss of data, in any way related to this Website or for any claim, loss or injury based on errors, omissions, interruptions or other inaccuracies in this Website (including without limitation as a result of breach of any warranty or other term of this Agreement). Any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of this Website.
- This Agreement may be terminated by either party for any reason at any time. Sections three (3) and six (6) through nine (7) of this Agreement shall survive such termination.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United States and the state of Michigan. BY CONTINUING TO USE nigerianewsday.com, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.