A Nigerian man has been stripped of his British citizenship after he was alleged to be involved in
A celebratory parade to mark Cameroon’s 44th National Day quickly turned into an embarrassing
There is a possibility that the United States government will spend Abacha’s loot of about $110 million
Borno born billionaire, Mohammed Indimi has donated N4.2 billion to a university in the US.
BBC Journalist, Will Ross, reports that the two Nigerian men, who had been protesting for Independence
EgyptAir flight MS804 that crashed in the Mediterranean could have been downed by a smuggled time bomb.
British Prime Minister, David Cameron, was caught on camera telling Queen Elizabeth on Tuesday
An EgyptAir Flight MS804 which took off from Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris heading to Cairo with 69
Ozi Akerele, a Nigerian student who had been declared missing for a year, has been found dead.
Kenyan police dealt with some civilians who engaged in a protest in Nairobi yesterday May 16th.
Africa’s longest-serving leader, President Teodoro Obiang Nguema, is set to extend his 36-year hold on power
More Articles ...
- Former Slave to Appear on US Currency
- Nigerian Elected Mayor in the UK
- Obama Regrets Libyan Intervention
- Saudi Arabia Plans Red Sea Bridge to Egypt
- Cameroonian Hostage Negotiator for Boko Haram Arrested
- Ghana Creates Visa Policy for Nigeria and Africa
- US Eliminates ISIL’s Second in Command
- US Ban Unofficial Military Travel to West Africa
- Twin Blasts at Belgian Airport Kills many
- Court Orders Documents on British Police Corruption Released to Ibori