Ozi Akerele, a Nigerian student who had been declared missing for a year, has been found dead.
Africa’s longest-serving leader, President Teodoro Obiang Nguema, is set to extend his 36-year hold on power
The man who negotiated release of all hostages abducted by Boko Haram in Cameroon has been arrested.
Harriet Tubman is to grace the front of the $20 bill, becoming the first African-American to appear
President John Dramani Mahama of Ghana has said that Nigerians and other citizens of African countries
A Nigerian has become the first elected African mayor of the Royal Borough of Greenwich, South-East London.
The Pentagon said Friday that it had killed ISIS’ No. 2 leader, Abd al-Rahman Mustafa al-Qaduli.
US President Barack Obama has said failing to prepare for the aftermath of the ousting of Libyan leader
The U.S military on Wednesday announced travel restriction to five West African countries
Saudi Arabia's king has announced that a bridge linking the country to Egypt will be built over the Red Sea.
More than 30 people have been killed and 106 more injured in attacks at Brussels
More Articles ...
- Court Orders Documents on British Police Corruption Released to Ibori
- South Sudan must not Collapse- Buhari
- Former US First Lady Passes on
- Iranian Billionaire Sentenced to death for Corruption
- Ben Carson Pulls out of US Presidential Race
- Robert Mugabe will Remain President till 100
- FIFA Elects new President
- Access Bank Offers to Help Kanye West
- Uganda Unveils Africa’s First Solar Powered Bus
- Israeli ex-Prime Minister Begins Jail term for Bribery